Turtle to buy online
- FREE admission for adult named on card and one guest per visit
FAMILY / DUAL - $80
- FREE admission for two adults named on cards and up to 4 children under 18 per visit (At least one primary member must be in attendance for card to be valid.)
CONTRIBUTOR - $160
- FREE admission for 2 adults named on cards and up to 6 guests
PATRON - $300
- FREE admission for 2 adults named on cards and up to 8 guests
- Special guided tour of museum for up to 10 adults and children (At least one primary member must be in attendance for card to be valid.)
BENEFACTOR - $500
- FREE admission for 2 adults named on cards and up to 10 guests
- Special guided tour of museum for up to 10 guests
- 10% discount on a facility rental (not to be combined with other discounts)
LEADER - $1, 000
- FREE admission for a party of 2 adults named on cards and up to 10 guests
- 15% discount on facility rental (not to be combined with other discounts)
One adult member must be in attendance for card to be valid.
Additional Membership Benefits
- FREE admission all year long and entrance into non-ticketed exhibitions
- FREE or reduced price admission to over 280 museums (view ASTC Passport Program - valid Nov. '15 - Apr. '16) and 200 botanical gardens and arboreta worldwide through our reciprocal programs (view 2015 AHS Reciprocal Directory - Turtle Bay was inadvertently left off the printed list, but we're in the searchable database)
- Discounts on selected programs, classes and special events
- 10% discount on regular-priced Museum Store merchandise and 20% off plant purchases in the nursery
- Subscription to the Turtle Bay member calendar
- Discounted day passes for member guests: $7 for adults, $4 for children
**The American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Admissions Program offers free admission and additional benefits at public gardens throughout the United States and Canada.
- Membership cards are renewed electronically upon renewal. Members do not receive new cards each year. Let us know if your cards become lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for cards to be processed and mailed. You may come to the park during this time without your cards. If you need your cards sooner for out-of-town travel, please contact Membership Services at (530) 242-3131.
- Free admission not applicable for school field trips. Membership privileges are nontransferable and non-refundable. Benefits are subject to change without notice.
- Protect your membership. Be prepared to show photo ID upon entrance
- Never loan your membership card to another person
- Please notify Membership Services at (530) 242-3131 if you move or change your phone number or email address
- At least one primary member must be in attendance for card to be valid
- Cards are non-transferable
- Members ages 16 and older are allowed to chaperone younger children, however, to be admitted, they must be named on a current Membership Card and be able to show a valid picture ID.
- In accordance with IRS Regulations, your membership dues are tax deductible. Please consult your financial planning professional for details.
For more information on Membership and its benefits, or to purchase a membership, call Membership Services at (530) 242-3131.